Wednesday 6 November 2013

Welcome to Kits 4 Kindy Kids!



Welcome to Kits 4 Kindy Kids!

A little about us- I am a mum of two wonderful children (Master 2 and Miss 6 months). I have just started a pre-apprenticeship in construction, while studying a bachelor of education and my husband is a supermarket manager! Life is pretty hectic to say the least. Our children have two days at daycare which is wonderful but the other 5 days we had to find an easy way to entertain our kids without watching reruns of Peppa Pig all day. I started making kits for my son, as his very very active mind meant he was climbing up the walls before I had even had a morning coffee! And so began Kits 4 Kindy Kids. While my son is not of kindy age we still encourage him to play and learn above his current ability.

I will be uploading all the kits and hopefully some photos of the kits in action. And also some freebies!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment